Creativity in Teams
In this session we’ll cover how the ‘Yes, and’ approach can be used in real life situations. Participants will be divided into pairs and groups and will trial using the approach to fulfil live online creative briefs. You’ll leave the session with a better understanding of how to draw the best out of others and how to bring the best of you to each task.
Monday 15th March 2021, 4pm – 5pm, via Zoom.
Creativity in Teams is the second module in our The Business of Creativity course. Business and creativity in the screen industries go hand in hand. This course consists of four modules that will take you from understanding the creative process in your work, to how to engage others in your pitches. The course runs once a week for four weeks, and you are welcome to attend one or all of the four sessions. The sessions take place on 11th, 15th, 24th and 31st March 2021, via Zoom.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand your creative flow
- Know how to utilise structures and techniques to create cohesive and impactful pitches
- Know how to develop creative ideas
- Know how to engage and persuade with ‘what’ you say and ‘how’ you say it; developing your communication skills
- Have a broadened knowledge about the importance of developing creativity and critical thinking
- Be able to draw ideas out of others
Leandra Ashton is a RADA trained actress with an expertise in creativity and communication. Leandra has 16 years of experience as a workshop facilitator, freelancing for RADA Business since 2004. She has worked with individuals and groups around the world, including the British Army, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, The UN, Sweaty Betty, Dentsu Aegis, Innocent, Sony, LSE, Stella McCartney and the BBC.