Short Course: Social Media Marketing for Film and Filmmakers
Much digital marketing relies on social media activity to spread your message. This workshop series, led by Rowan Kerek Robertson, former Head of Social Media for BBC TV, is aimed at individuals currently working in the screen industries who want to further their social media awareness and learn how to market themselves and their work more effectively.
In this three-part workshop, you’ll be guided through the fundamentals of digital marketing in the creative industries, including topics on:
- Why social media is a powerful – and necessary – tool
- Different platforms and their uses
- Developing strategic thinking to plan effective campaigns
- How participants can tap into their networks to connect with professionals, companies, and audiences to promote their creative projects
- Practical guides on planning their own social media strategy: identifying audiences, building campaigns, tapping into networks.
This free course will be delivered live over three sessions via Zoom, at the following times:
- Thursday 28 April, 10am – 12pm
- Thursday 5 May, 10am – 12pm
- Thursday 12 May, 10am – 12pm
Training delivered by Rowan Kerek Robertson, social media specialist and former Head of Social Media for BBC TV.